MCS Diaries

The Online Journal of a woman who suffers from Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS)

Monday, May 28, 2007

A Beautiful Day

Today is Memorial Day, and I spent it with my daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter. A lovely day spent outside with not-too-many symptoms. That's always good.

Last night I spent about four hours speaking with an online friend who has MCS and lives in Hawaii. We compared notes on symptoms, onset of symptoms, friends and families reactions to our symptoms, and how we cope. Mostly we talked woman-to-woman as we females do.

I'm tired tonight. That's why I'm rambling. It was a good day. I even cleaned out the a/c unit in the bedroom. Took it apart, vacuumed, scrubbed, etc. so no mold or other nasties blow into the room. You know I forget what it's like to be in a quiet environment since I'm always since my world always seem to be enveloped by air purifiers, fans, air conditioning units. I'm not complaining though. In fact, I'm grateful. What in the world would we MCS-ers do with them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home